WHAT SAFETY MEASURES IS EYE ON HEALTH TAKING IN THE FACE OF COVID-19?
- First, we have always prided ourselves on our cleanliness and sanitization. However, with the spread of Covid-19, we have more than doubled our sanitizing efforts. Patients can expect to see an increase in these efforts while in the office.
- In an effort to reduce unnecessary exposure for both our staff and our patients, patients are encouraged to submit questions and even inquire about an appointment through our Contact Us page.
- Temperatures will be taken as patients enter the office. Those with fevers will be asked to reschedule to a later date.
- As a courtesy to our staff and other patients, we ask only the person with the appointment enter the office. Minors and handicapped patients may bring along one (1) caretaker or guardian.
- In an effort to reduce touch contact, we offer the option to pay your co-payments or bills using our virtual terminal before your appointment. Please call either our Luke office or our Estrella office to use this option, and you may expect an email or text receipt once payment is processed.
- In an effort to reduce touch contact, we encourage patients to fill out necessary forms before their appointment and email completed forms to our office.
WHAT INSURANCES DO YOU ACCEPT?
Eye on Health is enrolled in a number of insurance plans that offer vision coverage. Plans that we’ve contracted with include
- Aliera Healthcare
- America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Ameriplan USA
- Amerigroup Medicare
- Allwell Dual Medicare – Amber (HMO SNP) formerly Bridgeway Advantage
- CorVel Corporation
- EverMed Direct DPC
- Fortified Provider Network, Inc.
- Galaxy Health Care
- Health Choice / Health Choice Generations
- Health Net of Arizona
- Health Net AmBetter Market Place Plans
- Health Net AHCCCS – Arizona Complete Health
- Health Smart
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Integrated Health Plans (IHP)
- Imperial Health
- Imperial Health Medicare Advantage
- Magellan Complete Care – AHCCCS
- MedSolutions, Inc.
- Multiplan Medicare Advantage
- MultiPlan PPO
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Provider Select
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare (Health Net Federal Services)
- University of AZ Physicians Health Plans
- USA Managed Care Organization PPO – Workers Comp
- Zelis Healthcare formerly known as Stratose
- ASPA Connected Community Clinically Integrated Network
- Medicare Shared Savings Program – MSSP
- ACO Partners – Blue Cross PCP Shared Savings
I HAVE TRICARE, AM I COVERED?
Tricare coverage for vision is as follows:
- For Tricare Prime Retired and their dependents, an eye exam is covered every other year plus one day. For example, if your last eye exam was on January 1 2017, you are eligible for another eye exam January 2, 2019.
- For Tricare Prime Active Duty Dependents, an eye exam is covered every year, plus one day. For example, if your last eye exam was on January 1, 2018, you are eligible for another eye exam on January 2, 2019.
- Can’t remember when your last exam was? Reach out to Tricare Health Net Federal Services at 1-844-866-WEST (1-844-866-9378) to find out details.
- Please note Tricare will NOT cover a contact lens fitting; this is an additional charge.
HOW CAN I MAKE A PAYMENT?
Eye on Health is dedicated to making sure our patients can focus on their care the day of their appointment. With that in mind, while we offer the ability to pay your bill in the office, you may also call us before your appointment. Our patients enjoy the option to call ahead of time to process their payments, so their appointment can have as much time as possible dedicated to their care.
IF YOU AREN’T COVERED, WE ALSO OFFER A CASH DISCOUNT FOR CLIENTS WHO PREFER TO PAY OUT OF POCKET.
You can always call us at (480) 809-0550 to find out more details on our cash pay discounts!
WHO CAN BE SEEN HERE?
As long as your have access to one of our locations, we can see you!
It should be noted some insurances are better suited to specific locations based on the office needs- its always best to contact us and we can find which location would be better suited for you!